Even when you’ve done everything you can to maintain a strong portfolio, a natural disaster can still come out of nowhere to jeopardize your investment. When disaster does strike one of your assets, you can count on PCV Murcor to provide rapid response that accurately assesses your financial risk. Whether it’s flood or fire damage, our network of local appraisers quickly respond to your needs with thorough damage assessments that point the way forward with information about the extent and cost of necessary repairs.
Our standard disaster inspection report includes everything you need to make a decision about the future of a assets in your portfolio, including:
- A map of the impacted area
- A report from a visual inspection of the property
- Photos of the asset and all damages
- Damage assessment, both for the asset in particular and for the neighborhood in general
- Estimated repair costs, itemized by damaged area
- Total estimated repair costs
In presidentially-declared disaster areas, a FEMA inspection involves a visual inspection as well as a report on specific conditions such as flood lines, accessibility, mold and the condition of neighboring properties.
Many banks and other financing bodies require pre-funding inspections prior to the sale of an asset that has incurred major damage. PCV Murcor can provide pre-funding inspections to the specific client specifications necessary to initiate a sale.