As one of the sponsors for the event, PCV Murcor was able to foster engaging conversations with event attendees and strengthen our relationship with some of the newer members of the OC Bar Association. Frank offered the new attorneys tools and knowledge that they would use to become successful in pursuing their own goals. Speakers at the event covered numerous subjects and exercises offering attendees information on Superior, State, and Administrative courts. Many of the lecturers, attorneys, and participants at the event even stopped by the PCV Murcor booth to learn more about real estate valuation when it comes to estate and litigation issues – such as Family and Real Estate Law.
One of the most common inquiries from attendees at the event was about what the most common things people deal with as a new attorney. We offered the following advice for new attorneys to keep in mind when preparing for their clients.
The primary goal for your client is to combine your legal expertise with the Appraiser’s valuation expertise.
- Engage The Appraiser Early
- Discuss The Issues And Goals
- Include Your Client In The Conversation
Are you and your appraiser trial ready? Be sure to prepare for trial or deposition as a team!
- Understand The Appraiser’s Valuation Approach From The Outset
- Review The Report With Your Appraiser Prior To Trial
- Know The Strengths And Weaknesses Of Your Valuation Arguments
- Rehearse The Questions You And Opposing Counsel Will Be Asking The Appraiser
Contact us today and find out how PCV Murcor can help!