PCV Murcor is committed to delivering operational excellence for every appraisal we complete. Since 1982, residential appraisals have been the foundation of our business and as we’ve grown, we’ve remained committed to delivering credible valuation products every time.
Our combination of highly trained local experts and our unique, process-driven quality control procedures allow us to consistently exceed client benchmarks for accuracy and help our clients reduce and eliminate penalties and eliminate revenue loss.
Every residential appraisal we complete begins with a thorough on-site inspection by one of our local vendors, each of which has met our high standards for industry training, experience and local knowledge. With one of the largest pools of talent in the industry, we assign vendors based on a combination of geographic competency and past performance, assuring the most knowledgeable person completes the report.
The Review Process
Once a valuation is initially submitted from the local appraiser, it is processed through our proprietary appraisal review software, where it undergoes a series of over 1000 business rule verifications to help ensure compliance with PCV standards, Client requirements, and with those of regulatory bodies such as USPAP and standards defined by the GSEs. Once the automated system clears the submitted document, we review the document for consistency, appropriateness, and any other red flags that an automated review simply can’t catch. A fraction of our appraisals are rejected by our clients. PCV’s identified discrepancies or requests for corrections are significantly lower than nearly every one of our competitors in the industry.
PCV Murcor Appraisals include:
Conventional & FHA Appraisals
- Uniform Residential Appraisal Report (form 1004)
- Individual Condominium/PUD Appraisal (form 1073)
- Small Residential income Property (form 1025)
- Exterior-Only Inspection Residential Appraisal Report (form 2055)
- REO Appraisals (all property types)
- Manufactured Home Appraisal Report (form 1004C)
- Exterior Only Inspection Individual Condominium Unit Appraisal Report (form 1075)
- Appraisal Update and/or Completion Report (form 1004D)
- Individual Cooperative Interest Appraisal Report (form 2090)
- Desktop Appraisals
Valuation Review Products
- One-Unit Residential Appraisal Field Review Report (form 2000)
- Two to Four Unit Residential Appraisal Field Review Report (form 2000A)