PCV is now part of the Calyx Network®
It’s now easier than ever to get PCV’s industry-leading compliance, quality, customer service and speed!
Starting July 1st, you can order appraisals online through Calyx Point® – one of the industry’s leading loan origination platforms. This new integration simplifies the ordering and delivery process while helping lenders of all sizes obtain the highest levels of valuation compliance.
Now you can order PCV appraisals without leaving your loan file.
Simply select PCV Murcor from the drop-down list, enter the required information, and click Submit. Borrower information is securely transmitted directly to PCV and our proprietary assignment and quality control technology begins processing your valuation report immediately. A report in Calyx is generated, transmitted back to you, and stored with the loan file in Point. Anytime you copy or move a loan file, the appraisal file moves with it.
Using Calyx to order appraisals means you get the efficiencies of online ordering combined with all the benefits of working with PCV including:
- Improved visibility throughout the order and delivery process including 24/7 online order status
- Our assignment, compliance and quality control technology
- Over 1,000 appraiser-developed, automated business rule verifications.
- One of the industry’s fastest turn times – now even faster through submission and return through Calyx Point®
- Our client-endorsed, industry-best customer service
Click here to learn more about Calyx and Calyx Point.
Don’t use Calyx?
If you have the option from your lender to select your appraisal provider, you can order appraisals directly from PCV Murcor through our online order and delivery portal – ValuationsDirect™
Using ValuationsDirect provides:
- Easy, online credit card payments
- Call center support that answers the phone
- Appraisers that know your neighborhood
- Included certificate of appraiser independence with every appraisal
- Included UCDP-ready XML file for easier upload into investor portals
Fill out the form to have a PCV team member contact you to discuss your options.